- Use arrow tape with self-sticking vinyl pipe markers to indicate the directional flow of pipe contents and to provide 360-degree visibility, contents flow direction and color code visibility
- Banding pipes with directional flow arrow tape at regular intervals between markers can enhance safety and improve operating efficiency
- Tapes are made of durable B-946 material that withstands the elements indoors and out, supplied in liner-mounted rolled form – use two bands per marker
- Brady B-946 is printed with weather-resistant inks and is particularly suited for use in outdoor applications where weatherability is a key consideration
- Average outdoor durability 8-10 years (average expected outdoor life of the product will depend on user definition of failure, climate, mounting techniques, and material color)
Brady B-946 arrow tape 91417 uses Brady B-946arrow contents flow direction and color code visibility. Brady B-946 indoor/outdoor marking film is a high gloss, a durable, flexible, pressure-sensitive adhesive product used for pipe markers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels, and safety signs. Permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, vinyl film substrate type, adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-101), 15 minutes dwell to stainless steel (average)- 80ounce/inches (87.5 N/100mm), ultimate dwell to stainless steel (72 hours) (average)- 85 ounce/inches (93 N/100mm), 15 minute dwell to polypropylene (average) 60 ounce/inches (65 N/100mm), ultimate dwell to polypropylene (72 hours) (average) 69 ounce/inches (75 N/100mm), 15 minute dwell to powder-coated metal (average) 60 ounce/inches (65 N/100mm) ultimate dwell to powder-coated metal (72 hours) (average) 75 ounce/inches (82 N/100mm), abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A) is cs 10 wheels, 250g weights, Legend is withstanding up to 350 cycles,60 degrees 50 Gardner units gloss. Legend is (arrow pictogram), black on white color. Measures 90′ length by 2″ width.