Set made of fully seasoned alloy tool steel with 65 hardened RC to provide prolonged wear and resistance to stains and oxidation. Blocks manufactured under carefully controlled conditions, allowing the highest degree of accuracy when used at ambient temperatures of 68 degrees F (20 degrees C). All measurement block sets are certified by an ISO-17025 Gage accredited laboratory with long-form certification, Individual serial numbers in each block, regardless of grade.
- A complete calibration certificate traceable to the N.I.S.T. showing the deviation of each block.
- All sets meet or exceed the Federal Specifications. ASME B89.1.9-2002 Grade: Economy
- Sets calibrated to meet or exceed federal specifications GGG-G-15C, Grade: B Surface finish 4.1 million.
- All calibration complies with: MIL-STD 45662A, GGG-G-15C, ISO / IEC 17025 Accredited, ISO 9000, 10012-1, ANSI-NCSL Z540-1, ISO GUIDE 25 Certificate
- Polished mirror surfaces provide superior wringing characteristics. Guaranteed accuracy of flatness and parallelism.
- Excellent finishing and wringing characteristics.
- The inner separator is made of plastic; therefore, it will ensure that the measuring blocks do not get wet or rust.
- All sets are supplied in a fitted wooden box.
The inspection certificate specifies the deviation of each individual block from its nominal length. Calibration blocks are commonly used to calibrate precision instruments and accessories in workshop, inspection and dimensional metrology applications, to inspect tools such as assembly tools, cutters, accessories, and mechanical parts, and in the instrument manufacturing process. Grade B gauge blocks are commonly used in workshops to calibrate and inspect assembly tools and cutters